Boys better than girls

hey world .

its been a long time I tak update blog . broadband buad hal . and yeah . lazy to update actually . no idea what to update . Ive done with my computer test . alhamdulilah . lulus . hewh . no need to pay another RM50 . sumpah membazir kalau failed . nyeah . I met my ex pet brother . damn it . I miss him alot . tak melompat lah I when I saw him sitting at the coridor . whoahh . I like his smile . eventhough macam - macam masalah that happened to us , he still remember me and still give me his pretayyy smile . adik , I love you kayy and swear to God , I miss you like too much weh .

back from computer test , on called with beyla ( ze housemate ) . she told me yang now dia and the others ada dekat KTM Tampin to sent azim . omg ! totally forgot about that important thing . Beyla asked me whether I nak cakap dengan azim or not . hey , of course I want to talk with my twin smile . yeah . we have same style of smile ken . first word that came out from my mouth when he says hello ...

me : ALAA SANGGUP HANG NAK TINGGALKAN AKU :'(
him : JANGANLAH CAKAP MACAM UH . ADA MASA ORG DTG BALIK MELAKA .
me : HMM JANGAN LUPA ORG . JANJI ?
him : ORG TAKKAN LUPA . HANG DAH BAGI GELANG YG ADA NAMA HANG KAN . ORG TUNGGU HANG DTG PENANG TAU .
me : INSYALLAH . KALAU ORG DTG PENANG , ORG HABAQ MAI KAT HANG KAY . ERMM
him : OKAY . NNTI TXT ORG .
me : TAKE CARE BRO .
him : OKAY TAKE CARE TOO , BYE .

ended our conversation dengan nada yang sedih . and yeah . suddenly Im crying . his the one who make me laugh hardly . if I rasa nak menangis pun , automatically I will laugh when I look at his face . he's funny guy . brotha , Im gonna miss you . why you left me . hm after this , effa and fatin left me . why is it everybody wants to left me . heyy , Im alone here . yeah I know . I am forever alone . Forever ! hewh . ignore about it .

heyy guess what . I just found something new about me . I just discovered that I am more comfortable to be with boys . because each time dengan boys , I will be myself . yeah . they dont care what Im going to do , what Im going to say . they're more open minded maybe . honestly , I love to be with boys . yeah I bet , girls who read my post will say ' minah ni confirm bohsia . tak pun saja nak cari perhatian lelaki ' well hello . I love to be myself . so for what I nak cover semua benda ni .

Im not saying that I benci nak berkawan dengan girls . I found new friend yang I rasa I akan sayang dia forever . I think you know who because I always update about them . back to our topic . I love to be surrounded with boys because boys not like girls . pantang salah cakap , hewh . you guys fikir sendirilah what will happen kan . nyeah . I dont care what they wanna say about me . Im just trying to be myself . and yeah . I know . a lot of people hates me . I dont care and I dont want to care at all .

you can say whatever you wanna say about me . mulut orang ken . bukannya kita bole tutup . to my haters , I just wanna say thank you so much because you make me hawt *laugh* . I know you guys hates me ken . I dont care at all cause I know what Im doing . people yang kenal I sahaja know alot of things about me . I dont care if you wanna call me bitch or slut or whatsoever . It doesnt make me feel down at all . I just want you to be happy when you call me with that nickname . so have a nice day okay . bye
Im sorry if Im using broken english