God sent you to me

hey world .

I met someone that I love on the month of August . thankful to Allah because Allah sent him to me . I just cant believe it that I can be his girlfriend and he can be my boyfriend . alhamdulilah . so far , his been quite okay lah . eventhough sometimes buad zyda rasa annoying . but he know how to handle it . we rarely fight . he knows how to persuade me . whenever I get mad , he make some jokes . or else , he will hug me , kiss me . I love to share my problem with him . hey , panjang berjela zyda membebel , I think he prefer to be silence maybe .

he teached me everything . err not everything lah . adalah sikit - sikit info yang zyda belajar dari dia . guys , he loves to play with my hair . pantang zyda terdiam , tangan dia automatic pegang rambut . gawd . I really miss that moment . sayang , I need you here with me sayang . I do miss your hug , I do miss your kiss . I do miss everything about you sayang . I do miss everything that we had done together .

thank you very much to Allah because sent you to me . I pretty sure that Allah want me to be with someone that can take a good care of me , insyallah . I promise to Allah that I will take a good care of you sayang . please , dont hurt me . dont leave me . I know I cant be your good girlfriend , but I will try my best . eventhough youre not my first love , but I will make sure that you will be the last .

I love you wan amirul syafiz :')
Im sorry if Im using broken english