Thats What We Call Friends

hey world .

hewh . not more than two weeks I think , I didnt meet my roomate . swear to God , I miss them like too much . hm guys , you all buad apa haa ? kesian you all . tinggal bertiga sahaja dekat ruma . nahh . hey , I miss beyla's cocktail . seriously okay . nak sangat makan cocktail beyla ni . she's the one who teach me how to make cocktail . you need to taste it . its superb delicious . haha once Im coming back to melaka , I want to make cocktail with beyla . boleh ken beyla ?

I miss my effa avatar because she's too skinny . gila kurus and tinggi . beyla give that nickname to her . luckily effa tak kesah langsung . jyeah . sayang kau weh . since effa when back to pahang , zyda tak sempat nak say goodbye sebab effa balik melaka hari isnin . I went back to klang on sunday . lama sangat cuti kau tu . swear to God . I do miss her . hey , she's my bedmate okay . I dont know since when zyda close dengan effa . hihi thankful to God because God met me with you .

and finally , I do miss my potpet girl , fatin . the only one girl that love to make havoc in our room . mulut dia , non stop 24/7 potpet potpet . dont get shock if you see her talking with ikan bilis . haa . her new attitude . talking with ikan bilis . its damn funny . I bet , once you stop your study , Im gonna miss you like hell baby . seriously .

effa and fatin nak stop study from college . so to my sweatheart's effa and fatin , Im gonna miss you like too much . promise me that you guys will never forget about me . if not , I'll kick your ass . and yeahh . you need to remember all the things that we had done together . fatin cooked for me . effa slept with me . haih . beyla and me will miss you . you guys take care okay . and always bare this in your mind , I love you tau .
Im sorry if Im using broken english