Family comes first

hey world .

eventhough i still cant manage to solve my love problem , but i still can manage to spent my time with my family and my relatives . when im alone , theyre always there when i need them . they know how to cheer me up . im so proud to have a wonderful family like them . so ibu , sister and i went to granny house at keramat . whoahh . lama tak tengok echa , my pretty baby . confirm dah besar kan . hihi i just dont know what to do . words that came out from my mouth '  ermm boring lah . ibu jum pergi lowyat ' and guess what . not ibu yang layan . but ibu yati . she says ' haa jum kita pergi nak . bosan lah duduk ruma . kita jalan - jalan dekat bb ' . haha set . jum gerak .

we went to sungei wang . and I bought 2 pair of shoes and one handbag at Cotton On . swear to God . mata melilau tengok baju and others thing dekat situ . elak ada duit berjuta , satu kedai i beli . and im looking for an owl necklace . i found one at sunway pyramid , but then no money no talk lah kan that time . back home around 0530 pm . and yeah . finally i can eat mcdonalds . whuuu my fav meal , spicy chicken mcdeluxe . wreng wreng .

then i went again to bb on wednesday with ibu ayah and sista . as upah sebab tolong buad kerja ruma . damn it . adik bought 3 things and i just bought 1 thing . i dont know why , that day otak ni lupa jalan nak pergi cotton on and forever 21 at pavilion . like seriously . rasa macam nak bawa gps je that time ken , and thats it . only 1 shirt . actually not shirt . but blouse kot . kot lah . and we had our dinner dekat kedai makan milik pekerja ayah . its damn pretty delicious babyy .

as a conclusion , family always come first . i do love my family like too much . thank you so much God because hantarkan i family - family yang hebad . thank you :)
Im sorry if Im using broken english