Life as a student

hey world .

left 2 weeks , i need to go back to campus . damn it . i just . haih . nothing . just forget about it . can i extend my holiday ? err another one month bole ? hehh banyak cantik muka i kan nak minta cuti macam tu . and yeah . someone told me result final examination uitm was on 4th Nov 2011 . whoahh . so scared . im afraid i cant continue next semester . hope my result will be okay . hm pray for me guys .

sometimes i feels like malas gila nak belajar . maybe dah terlalu lama sangat bercuti kot . maybe lah . eventhough i dont do anything during the semester break . but its okay . still have fun during my semester break . i met my friends . i met my relatives . whoahh . banyak dah berubah . and as usual . first word that will come out from their mouth ' whuuuu zyda dah bela rambut panjang lah ' hihi yeahh . time sekola , i jarang bela rambut panjang . selalu rambut pendek . so now , ive made my decision , to keep my hair long . wahh baru nampak macam perempuan kan . haha

actually , i supposed to be at melaka right now . but then i tak tahu nak balik macam mana . parents busy with their work . so malas nak kacau dorang . roommate . sorry i cant go back to melaka to help you settle about the house rent . tak sabar nak pindah ruma . hihi btw i miss my roommate , effa and fatin . guys , i miss you like too much okay . hm i cant believe it . once i balik melaka , tak ada siapa nak sambut i dekat pintu . and yeah . dah tak ada teman untuk bergosip . haih

on the next semester , i will promise to myself that i will change my attitude . amin . a group of people doesnt like my attitude . so erm . first word that will come out from my mouth ' should i care about it ' nahh . and second word that will come out from my mouth ' i should change it . yeahh i should ' . i choose to change my attitude not because of them . but because of someone . if i can force him to change ,  then insyallah . i can change too kan . hihi

what else i should write hah ? enough dah kot . hehe okay bye :)
Im sorry if Im using broken english