Crazy brain

hey world .

guess whats on my mind right now ? will you believe if i say ' i nak study bole ? nak buad assignment ? nak pergi kelas ? ' you guys think im crazy or not ? suddenly rasa macam nak belajar . tiba - tiba mood nak belajar datang . cehh study always come and go . hewh . my semester break dah nak habis . actually , i should go back to campus before 10th November 2011 , but then malas gila . so i asked one of my friends , Ajwad to help me register kan college . boleh kan kan ? kita kana sahabat . cehh . nak mengayat lettew haha .

damn . i really miss to do assignment . hopefully this new semester , dapat group yang ringan tulang . and hope so no more friends yang tahu nak mengarahkan i je . haktuii . you think im what ? your servant is it ? did you pay my salary ? did you give money if i do your work ? na'ah . i wont let you do that to me . your work , your duty , do it by your ownself . nyeah . i do fucking hate to do my assignment with lazy people . hehh lazy people , you go die lah weh . i dont need you in my life . hewh .

and fyi , on the next semester , i think i want to change my attitude . hey , jangan pandang i sebelah mata okay . i can change my attitude whenever i want . miahaha . you just wait and see okay . be more friendly . be more diligent and blaa blaa blaa . hihi and my misson for the next semester , taknak skip kelas , assignment hantar and errr . what - so - ever lah . hihi bye
Im sorry if Im using broken english