Thank you

hey world .

to everyone who already hurt me , everyone who try to put me down , and etc .
thank you so much because you make me become more stronger .
i dont care if you want to curse me or what-so-ever .
because i believe , one day you will feel that too .
jealous with me ? hates me ? hurts me ? stab me from behind and etc .
i dont care and i dont want to care at all .
you can do whatever you want .
i know when you do that you will feel satisfied ken .
then just go on with your mision to put me down .
to my friends or i think its suitable enough to call ex - friends .
thanks alot because you want to be my actor and actress .
even just for a while .
but one think you need to baby .
you entered my life , and at the same time you hurts me .
i like it babyy .
and to those friends , bestfriends and etc .
thanks alot because you guys support me from behind .
you guys catch me if i fall from the high situation .
i dont know how to repay back .
insyallah , there's one day Allah will help me to repay back what you guys had done to me .
thank you , bye .

p/s : if you saw / heard me cry , its not because im weak . its because ive been strong for too long .
Im sorry if Im using broken english