Real friends , come and go

 
im alone when i go back to melaka . real friends leave me . and left fake friends .

hey world .

i keep wondering if i could stop the time or i could rewind back masa yang lepas . its not easy to live far away from my parents . yeah i know sometimes they make me feel annoying with them . but i dont care because theyre still my family . and hewh . its hard to find real friends . its took a long time to have a real friends .

both of my friends already left me . they stopped their study because of some reason . and yeah . im alone . i wish i could stop study . if i can , dah lama dah buad . but i know i cant . parents will not allowed me to do that . guess what , i feels like malas gila nak balik campus . but what to do , nak tak nak , kena teruskan juga kan .

for the next semester , i akan kawan dengan semua orang cause i know , one of them could be my bestfriend . i hope so . there's one quote says ...

dont be afraid to say hello to everyone in the world , because one of them is your bestfriend , your real friend . if you fail to do that , one day you will be regret .

and yeahh . i berpegang pada quote tersebut . i know , mana yang baik akan pergi meninggalkan kita , mana yang buruk akan sentiasa mengekori kita kerana mereka yang membuatkan kita terus melangkah maju ke hadapan untuk berdepan dengan kehidupan yang sebenar .

whoahhh . do you think that i dah matang sekarang ? hehe yeayyy . okay bye :)

Im sorry if Im using broken english